You’re choosing the best in the business when you choose Baker’s Power Clean as your tile cleaning and sealing expert. We’ve been making customers happy since 1988 and have cleaned millions of square feet of tile in that time.
- Bidding Process – All bids are conducted by an industry expert sales professional. We want to answer all of your questions and help educate you.
- Written Estimates – We always make sure that your questions are answered and we provide a thorough, written estimate for clear communication and fair expectations.
- Licensed, Bonded & Insured – We are properly licensed for our trade. From the moment we step into your home to the moment we leave, we are fully insured and bonded for your protection.
- Long Term Employees – We take pride in caring for our employees and treating them like family. In return, they share their talents and passion with us and ultimately, our customers. They are always eager to do a great job! Our lead foreman has been with BTPC for over 10 years!
- Customer Education – Caring for tile can be more complex than one would think and that’s why we’ve provided educational content on our website for you! We want to make sure that you protect your investment properly and can enjoy your natural stone for years to come.
- Professional Equipment – We use only the best truck mounted clean up machines. We don’t show up with mops or buckets because we know that won’t get the job done.
- Natural Stone Experts – Through years of experience and perfecting, we have developed our own specialized processes for caring for natural stone and tile. We aim to set the standard for the entire industry.
- Educated with Time & Experience: All of our employees are experienced, knowledgeable and trained in best practices. We don’t “experiment” on your home and only use tried and true methods. We are careful and treat your home as if it were our own.
- Customized Tool Heads & Buffer Plates: Designed to work better on natural stone. These are designed by the Baker’s themselves for more efficiency, sturdy construction, easy use, and the best results for you.
- Custom Using abrasives to make the stone surface so smooth that it reflects light that results in a clear shine. More Compounds: We customize our own polishing compounds to give you the best and optimal results. We want to leave you with beautiful tile; free of scratches or swirling as we’ve often seen with our competitors.
- Proper A substance used to sand, scour, scrub, smooth or polish by removal of the original material. The amount of material removed is determined by the size of the abrasive particles used (ie: grit) Sandpaper, scouring powders and steel wool are examples of abrasives. More Knowledge: We use the safest abrasives to leave you with beautiful stone! We don’t over sand your natural stone, but rather customize our process to your stone situation.
- Use of Citrus-Based Solvent Sealers: This is a custom component of our process. This is the safest, but effective solvent based penetrating sealer.
- Professional Team – You’ve entrusted us with your home, and we take pride in respecting your property and the work of other contractors at all times. We never cut corners, but always get the job done on time and to your satisfaction.
A Message from Baker’s Travertine Poweclean
We specialize in polishing, sealing, repair and restoration of travertine, marble, flagstone (indoor and outdoor), patios slate and all types of natural stone. We have travertine in our company name, but that doesn’t mean we are not experts with other stone surfaces like marble, flagstone patios, and slate restoration.
I have invented custom sealers and blend them myself. No other sealers compare to how our sealers perform for travertine, marble, flagstone, slate, limestone, Cantera, and Saltillo tile. Polishing travertine, marble, and limestone is the best way to seal these types of natural stone surfaces.
We primarily work in Scottsdale, Paradise Valley, Tempe, Mesa, Gilbert, Chandler, and Phoenix. We do travel to Sedona, Prescott, Flagstaff, Tucson and other Arizona cities. We’ve also traveled for large projects in Telluride Colorado and Mammoth California.